Sphingolipids and Axonal Growth
17. Futerman, A. H., Boldin, S., Brann, A. B., Schwarz, A., and Zisling, R. 1998. Regulatory roles for sphingolipids in the growth of polarized neurons. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 845:176–187.
18. Futerman, A. H. 1998. Distinct roles for sphingolipids and glycosphingolipids at different stages of neuronal development. Acta Biochim. Pol. 45:469–478.
19. Futerman, A. H., Boldin, S. A., Brann, A. B., Pelled, D., Meivar-Levy, I., and Zisling, R. 1999. Regulation of sphingolipid and glycosphingolipid metabolism during neuronal growth and development. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 27:432–437.
38. Schwarz, A., Rapaport, E., Hirschberg, K., and Futerman, A. H. 1995. A regulatory role for sphingolipids in neuronal growth. Inhibition of sphingolipid synthesis and degradation have opposite effects on axonal branching. J. Biol. Chem. 270:10990–10998.
39. Schwarz, A. and Futerman, A. H. 1997. Distinct roles for ceramide and glucosylceramide at different stages of neuronal growth. J. Neurosci. 17:2929–2938.
-- Rosaria Buccoliero , Jacques Bodennec , Anthony H. Futerman
Quoted on Mon Oct 29th, 2012